2020 Business Impact Planning Support Survey
oomph is a customer experience (CX) agency specialising in digital business and is working with research platform Decision Juice to provide a free business planning service providing insight throughout and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
The free service is a survey combining quantitative and qualitative insight to any organisation who can benefit. We are reaching out to contacts across the UK, US, Europe, Middle East, India and South East Asia where we have existing relationships.
Why do it?
To help the business community plan a way through the next 6 months’ changing landscape.
As a specialist Customer Experience agency we understand the human impact on organisations, and specifically customer experiences, that this pandemic is having. The focus has been on short term economic viability and as a result, there is limited business insight to help decision makers in their planning.
We want to support the business community by providing a survey for you to send to your customers. This will help you understand the perception of customers, members or supporters of the impact of COVID-19 on themselves and the way they do business with you to the end of 2020.
The insight will help you make longer term planning decisions and our research platform allows contextual quotes (verbatim comments) feedback as well as quantitative data.
If you have any questions on the above please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a preview of expected data to come out of the survey. We will be asking respondents to consider impact of COVID-19 by positioning themselves on this economic/wellbeing impact grid. We will also have verbatim comments wherever you see a response marked with a circle explaining why the respondent marked that grid position.
Who is this appropriate for?
The survey variants are designed for four types of organisation – B2B, B2C, Not-for-Profit and Membership. We will restrict responses to 200 per organisation but there is no limit – top or bottom – to the size of the organisation. If you think understanding the impact of COVID-19 on your customers and their perception of your organisation will help you in your planning, then it is relevant.
How does it work?
The initial wave will be free to use and open to 100 participating organisations.
1. Our white-labelled survey will be adapted to reference your organisation.
2. You will send a link to the survey to your customers and we will manage anonymised responses when the survey is live.
3. We will provide basic analysis and output files of the first 200 responses for your organisation over a two week live period.
4. In addition, oomph will collate this analysis, anonymised, and share an aggregated report to all participants as business community insight for COVID-19 impact.
5. We will provide online live guidance seminars to help with actioning outputs from the survey.
Key survey elements will be:
– Commercial, wellbeing and strategic impact on customer/member/supporter experience from COVID-19
– Commercial, wellbeing and strategic impact on customer/member/supporter perception of you as an organisation from COVID-19
– Expectation on how your customer/member/supporter would like support from you as an organisation to better withstand the impact
– Examples of relevant innovations arising from new business thinking amongst your customers/members/supporters.
This planning service will be provided to all organisations who take part free of charge.
What do you need to do next?
This pdf explains the 5 stage process and the tasks needed for participant organisations.
This pdf shows exemplar output content of the final consolidated report.