Terms and Conditions for the oomph agency ltd Christmas Prize Draw to receive : 1) A wine-tasting experience for two worth £200 at one of the London venues of Humble Grape, and/or 2) Tickets for two at the production of Juliet and Romeo in the historic City of Gloucester in February.
Individuals who are resident in the UK, who are aged 18 or older and supply the requested information outlined below (the “Entrant”) will be eligible to receive either a wine-tasting experience for two worth £200 at one of the London venues of Humble Grape (a “Wine-tasting experience”) or -theatre tickets in Gloucester for the production of Juliet and Romeo in February 2019 (a “theatre tickets”) (collectively known as a “Christmas Prize Draw Gift”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Christmas Prize Draw:
The Promoter is oomph agency services ltd (Company Registration Number 5478785), 10 Black Jack Street, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 2AA (the “Promoter”).
In these terms and conditions, references to masculine include the feminine and the neuter and to the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires.
Headings are used for reference only and do not constitute terms of this contract.
Eligibility & Entering
- To enter the Christmas Prize Draw, entrants must have found and supplied URL links to the web pages containing at least three of the oomph CXs displayed www.oomphagency.com
- Examples of these CXs can be found on the Christmas Prize Draw landing page (https://www.oomphagency.com/christmas-experience-2018/). This landing page cannot be submitted as part of the Christmas Prize Draw entry.
- These links must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org between 23:59 on Tuesday 2nd January 2019 (the “Start Date”) and 23:59 on Thursday 20th December 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
- Entrants must be resident in the UK, must provide URLs to at least three web pages on www.oomphagency.com, and be aged 18 or older at the time of the entry.
- Individuals who supply less than three URLs will not be included in the Christmas Prize Draw. This includes but is not limited to the supply of multiple links of which less than three contain CXs.
- The Christmas Prize draw will be withdrawn on the Closing Date so entries received after Tuesday 2nd January 2019 will not be counted.
- There is a limit of one entry. However, as per the Christmas Prize Draw terms and conditions, an entrant can win both the Wine-tasting experience and the theatre tickets if they are one of the first three to find and supply all nine CXs and are selected from in the Prize Draw.
- Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families, and anyone professionally connected with the Christmas Prize Draw are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary. Prizes cannot be refunded and there is no cash alternative.
The Christmas Prize Draw
- Winners, selected from the Entrants who successfully meet the Christmas Prize Draw criteria, will be selected at random on Thursday 3rd January 2019.
- Winners will be notified of their prize(s) no later than Monday 7th January 2019 via the email address they received information about the Christmas Prize Draw on.
- Winners must confirm receipt of the notification of their prize and are responsible for confirming that they have accepted it before it is fulfilled.
- Details for how to redeem the prize and full details will be supplied to the winners via email no later than Thursday 10th January 2019.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable to provide a replacement Christmas Prize Draw Gift to any Entrant.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize for whatever reason (e.g. the can’t make the date, the location, etc.), a new winner will be selected at random from the remaining Entrants.
- Any participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from the Christmas Prize Draw.
Strike A Light
- In support of the Promoters 2019 charity, Strike A Light (Charity Number: 1099923), the Promoter will donate £5 for every CX supplied as a URL to email@example.com via email.
- The full donation value will be shared via the oomph collaborate page no later than Thursday 31st January 2019.
- Detail can also be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information about Strike A Light and their organisation details can be found via https://www.strikealightfestival.org.uk
- As the provider of the theatre tickets Christmas Prize Draw Gift, once all relevant detail has been supplied to the winner, the Promoter will not be held responsible for any change in date, cancellations or any other amendment to this Christmas Prize Draw Gift after Thursday 31st January 2019. Any rearrangements required will have to be handled by the winner through Strike A Light directly.
- The winner of this element of the Christmas Prize Draw, will be given a £200 gift voucher to redeem at any of the Humble Grape locations in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative and any spend at Humble Grape over and above the £200 gift voucher is the winners responsibility.
- As the provider of the Wine-tasting experience Christmas Prize Draw Gift, Humble Grape will be responsible for the management of the winners booking and experience. The Promoter, once it has provided the gift voucher is not responsible for any change in e.g. booking date, unforeseen closures or circumstances outside of its control in relation to the Wine-tasting experience.
- More information about Humber Grape can be found via https://www.humblegrape.co.uk/
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Christmas Prize Draw Gift under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the Christmas Prize Draw may be withdrawn without notice.
- No Christmas Prize Draw Gift may be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry into the Christmas Prize Draw Gift shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, postpone and/or amend the Christmas Prize Draw Gift at any time without notice.
- The Promoter accepts no liability arising out of or in connection with the Wine-tasting experience or theatre tickets.
- None of the Promoter, its group companies and their officers, employees, consultants, representatives, agents, personnel and/or other staff shall be liable in respect of any claim, demand, cost, expense and/or liability arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with them.